Our films are screened at Fairfield Village Hall, Stourbridge Road, Fairfield, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 9LZ
For the safety of all and in compliance with Government guidance and good practice, please follow our cinema booking instructions:
- Pre-book to avoid disappointment using the TicketLab box office, the link can be found on the page detailing each film screening.Door sales will be possible for any unsold tickets. To reduce cash handling, payment by card will be accepted.
- You must not enter the Village Hall if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide your contact details, these will be held for 21 days following the film screening and your information will only be used for the purpose of and shared with Test, Track and Trace.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace and contact Fairfield Flicks, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Chairs will be spaced 2 metres apart.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bins.
- Face coverings are to be worn. It will be a legal requirement for face coverings to be worn in Community Centres, Cinemas and other buildings from 8th August.
- Wash your clothes when you get home to reduce risk of transmission.
- Cushions are permitted, for personal comfort only.
Whilst we establish our Covid-Safe regime, no refreshments will be on sale.
If you have any questions, please do CONTACT US